This section presents you with the different tools and planning that guide cultural development in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais RCM.
- Cultural Policy of the Collines-de-l’Outaouais RCM (description and link to the Policy)
- Cultural policies of the municipalities:
Cultural Policy of the municipality of Cantley
Cultural Policy of the municipality of Chelsea
Cultural Policy of the municipality of L’Ange-Gardien
- Local Action Plan for the Economy and Employment (Plan d’action pour l’économie et l’emploi –PALÉE) 2015-2020 of the CLD des Collines-de-l’Outaouais (hyperlink) – Documents forthcoming…
The Cultural Policy of the Collines-de-l’Outaouais RCM launched in 2010 reiterates the commitment of the RCM in the development of the territory’s cultural resources and heritage, now framed by the following strategic directions:
- implementation and follow-up of the Cultural Policy by the RCM’s Cultural Commission;
- inventory and development of the natural and cultural heritage of the RCM;
- networking of cultural equipment;
support to the development and promotion of arts and culture.
Each of these strategic directions comprises about ten objectives that aim to meet the needs of the community in terms of service delivery, infrastructure, partnerships, promotion and other aspects. These objectives are detailed in an Action Plan for 2012-2014.